The vision for time currency…
Help people to enjoy their work and be good at what they do so that organisations can thrive in a continuing tough environment.
With over nine years’ experience, I’ve been supporting organisations of all shapes and sizes to measure and drive employee engagement. Clients from previous consultancy roles/ associate work include: M&S, itv, EAT., Debenhams, Cancer Research UK, World Animal Protection, Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), Vinci Construction UK, Rathbones and Brewin Dolphin.
From an organisational perspective, I work in partnership with HR, leaders and managers to take meaningful actions that create motivating work environments. But it’s not enough to act at an organisational level; individual motivations and team dynamics need to be tapped into to fully empower employees.
My evidence-based approach and versatility of skills mean that I can help you to drive engagement, both locally and at an organisational level, for maximum business impact.
Skills & Credentials
- Competency framework design
- Job design
- Assessment process design
- Psychometric insights for development
- Team profiling and building
- Survey design
- Focus group facilitation
- Board presentations
- Action planning
- Culture and values development
- First class bachelor of science degree in Psychology
- Awarded Distinction for my Occupational and Organisational Psychology masters
- Principal Consultant member of the Association for Business Psychology (ABP)
- Clients from previous consultancy roles/ associate work include: M&S, itv, EAT., Debenhams, Cancer Research UK, World Animal Protection, Construction Industry Training Board (CITB), Vinci Construction UK, Rathbones and Brewin Dolphin.
- Test User: Occupational Ability (TUOA)
- Test User: Occupational Psychology (TUOP)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Global Personality Inventory