Last updated: 12th August 2018
- If we collect your personal data, our policy is to obtain and process it fairly, and to keep and use it only for specific purposes.
- We are committed to keeping your personal information secure, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- We shall hold the minimum information required, and shall only hold it as long as required.
- Any requests you make to access, correct or delete your personal information will be addressed as promptly as possible.
- Time Currency is committed to complying with relevant data protection legislation.
- This includes local legislation (including the Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003), current EU data privacy directives (95/46/EC, 1995) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, 2018).
- We also communicate our privacy and data protection guidelines to Time Currency’s employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company. This includes training and awareness on data protection topics and confidentiality agreements with employees. We review data privacy governance measures regularly.
Information we collect directly
Browsing the website
We collect usage information whenever you interact with our website. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, etc. If you arrive at our website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us. We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. We use this data in aggregated reports to understand how visitors use the website and to help us improve access to its information and functionality.
Submitting website forms
We have a number of data collection forms on the website, for example our “Get in Touch” form or workshop enquiry forms.
If you submit your details on these forms, or any other similar form we may implement in the future, we will use your information to make contact in relation to your request. We may use your information to contact you again in future if we believe we have an offer that may be relevant to you.
Time Currency clients
If you wish to become a paying client of Time Currency, we will request sufficient additional contact and other information such as billing details from you. This additional information will be used to enable the provision of our contract-based services to you.
We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
We display client testimonials and other endorsements on our website. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial or any other endorsement, please contact Samantha Antoniou on email@example.com.
Personal information we collect from other sources
Interacting with us on social media
We may collect personal information about you when you interact with us using social media. For example, if you post material to our LinkedIn page or Tweet us on Twitter.
We may collect your personal information or data from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us.
How we use your data
The information we collect and hold is reasonably necessary for our business, including providing you with the services you would expect from us.
We process your personal information in the categories below where Time Currency has contractual obligation to provide you with our services.
Provide contracted Services
This includes providing you with contracted services including consultancy, customer support and complaint handling which will require us to access your information so that we can assist you.
All personal data held by the Company is held in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and data subjects’ rights. We will retain and use your information for only as long as necessary to provide you with our services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal rights.
- You may request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. You can also request that data be updated, its use limited or removed. Your requests for this type of access or amendment will be subject to the relevant data protection legislation.
- Where we collect website usage information from you indirectly (e.g. through cookies), if you wish you can turn off cookies in your web browser.